Comprehensive MBA Application Service
The package includes the following features:
- One-on-one strategy phone/Zoom call
- School research, selection, and shortlist
- Unlimited application strategy phone/Zoom sessions
- Edit of all requires essays
- Letter of recommendation guidance
- Final review
- Interview Prep
- Decision guidance
The process is simple:
- We discuss your motivations, interests, and goals
- We brainstorm together
- I provide you with an outline with prompts to help you come up with the first draft
- We edit your draft and format it until it is ready to be sent
Mock Interview Service
Impress admissions committees through practice. This service includes:
- A 60-minute mock interview based on profile and application information.
- One additional practice based on feedback with additional guidance and advice to improve performance.
You have questions about the admissions process? I help you with any aspect of your application.
With this service, YOU decide what we work on and for how long.
- School Selection
- Understanding your profile
- Overcoming weaknesses
- Planning and positioning
- Feedback on statement of purpose/essay, CV/resume, Letters of recommendations, writing samples, etc. Don’t know how many hours you need? Send me a copy of your documents, and I will provide you with a free estimate.
Turnaround for the regular hour rate is 2 business-days. Priority turnaround is 1 business-day.
Getting rejected is hard, but if you intend on picking yourself up and reapplying this year it is important to know what went wrong.
This service includes:
1. Complete review of applicant’s profile to identify gaps and weaknesses.
2. Detailed review of materials of one graduate school application
3. One 30-minute phone/Zoom strategy call during which we discuss next steps moving forward by providing you suggestions to improve essays, LORs, CV/Resume, etc.
4. Written evaluation of materials + action plan.