Comprehensive PhD Application Service
Invest in the Comprehensive PhD Application Services and receive far more than mere editing. As your personal graduate school admissions consultant, I will be your steadfast companion as you weave through the entire application process – from brainstorming to fine-tuning. Gain personal guidance tailored specifically for you, every step of the way.
The package includes the following features:
- Evaluation of school choices/research of potential programs
- SOP/Essay strategy and writing
- Letters of recommendation (selection of recommenders, guidance, etc.)
- Writing sample
- Personal statement
- Offer acceptance
- Wait list support
PhD Application Statement of Purpose/Essay Service
Take control of the admissions process with the PhD Application Statement of Purpose Service, designed to provide you peace-of-mind in knowing that you are delivering an exceptional essay.
This service includes:
- A questionnaire and strategy session. You introduce yourself through our questionnaire, then schedule an in-depth meeting to explore how to best express who you are and what qualifies you for success in your statement of purpose. Together we then brainstorm ideas around key experiences and craft a unique narrative structure that sets you apart from other applicants – all making sure that getting started is as painless as possible
- An outline tailored to your individual needs and goals. Based on the questionnaire and our strategy session, we then come up with a series of prompts to get the writing process started. Past clients have found that this process offers a detailed roadmap for their writing—maximizing efficiency, enhancing quality of the final product, and saving time in the long run.
- Two to four rounds of edits. Your statement of purpose is refined through a dynamic process with myself as your editor. I perform an intensive review, honing in on clarity, grammar, style and word usage – providing you my suggestions for improvements each step along the way. This back-and-forth refinement yields polished results.
PhD Application Hourly Service
If you’re looking for tailored help that fits your specific needs, our hourly plans are the perfect solution. Get as much — or as little — guidance and support to create an exceptional master’s application without breaking the bank.
With this service, YOU decide what we work on and for how long.
- School Selection
- Understanding your profile
- Overcoming weaknesses
- Planning and positioning
- Feedback on statement of purpose/essay, CV/resume, Letters of recommendations, writing samples, etc. Don’t know how many hours you need? Send me a copy of your documents, and I will provide you with a free estimate.
Turnaround for the regular hour rate is 2 business-days. Priority turnaround is 1 business-day.
* Minimum 2-Hour purchase required
PhD Application Mock Interview Service
Impress admissions committees through practice. This service includes:
- A 30-minute mock interview based on profile and application information.
- Feedback in writing and via a phone, Skype, or FaceTime.
- One additional practice based on feedback with additional guidance and advice to improve performance.
PhD Application Rejection Review
Getting rejected is hard, but if you intend on picking yourself up and reapplying this year it is important to know what went wrong.
This service includes:
1. Complete review of applicant’s profile to identify gaps and weaknesses.
2. Detailed review of materials of one graduate school application
3. One 30-minute phone/Zoom strategy call during which we discuss next steps moving forward by providing you suggestions to improve essays, LORs, CV/Resume, etc.
4. Written evaluation of materials + action plan.
Do PhD rankings matter for graduate students? With careers in higher education becoming more and more uncertain and an unstable job market with a limited number of tenure-track positions available, it is vital to make an informed choice when selecting your PhD program…
“I had an amazing experience working with Phillipe on my essays. He was very easy to work with and provided excellent feedback / recommendations on my resumes and essays. He was knowledgeable and I was very happy with my final resume and essay. I do not feel like he was trying to upcharge me on any of his work and he was very clear about how much time he spent on each essay. I would highly recommend using his services to anyone who needs help writing essays or polishing up their resume.”